- Who we are.
- How we collect information.
- What we use your information for.
- Sharing your information.
- Cookies and Traffic data.
- Your information.
- Security and storage of information.
- Other Sites.
1. Who we are:
Eventpages. Our registered office is at Events House, 138 Haybridge Road ,Hadley, Telford, TF1 6LT.
For details of how to contact us, please refer to the Contact Us page.
2. How we collect information:
We will collect information from you if you:
- When you register for an account on our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Place an order for products on our website, this will include your name, address, contact details (including telephone number and email address).
- Complete online forms, take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- Contact us via online contact forms, email or post.
- Visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in section 5 below).
3. What we use your information for:
We will use your personal information to provide you with status updates on the products that you have ordered. We may also contact you for further information regarding your order if it is deemed necessary.
We may use your personal data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, website, and customer communications.
If you enter into a prize draw or competition, we may use the information you provide to administer those programmes.
We will only contact for marketing purposes if you have signed up to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe to this service at any time by emailing with your request HERE.
5. Sharing your information:
We may share your information with:
- Our suppliers and distributes, to enable the fulfilment of your order. This includes your Name, address and items ordered, along with your personalisation request.
- With third-party businesses with whom we are collaborating to provide a service to you so that this service can be provided; especially payment processing companies Stripe and PayPal. We encourage you to read any third party´s privacy policies.
- Third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
6. Cookies and Traffic Data:
There are different types of cookies:
Session Cookies – We use session cookies on our websites and in some of our products or services to identify and track users and to remember what is in your shopping basket (where relevant). Our session cookies may contain your, name, address and email address. These session cookies are deleted when you close your browser or leave our website.
Persistent Cookies – Persistent cookies enable our website, product or service to remember who you are and to remember your preferences on our website. Persistent cookies will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave our website.
Web analytics and similar services – Our website uses web analytics services. Web analytics cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the website. This helps us make our service to you better.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your Internet Protocol (IP), We also collect some site, product and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
How to disable cookies
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies if you wish, however, if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, products or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website www.youronlinechoices.co.uk.
7. Your information:
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us via our Contact Us page.
If you request a copy of your information you will ask you to pay a statutory fee which is currently £10.
9. Security and storage of information:
We use an SSL secure connection throughout the website.
We never keep payment/card details of any transactions, as these are processed through third party payment sites Stripe and Paypal. These service providers are responsible for the security of cardholder data the service providers possess or otherwise store, process, or transmit on behalf of the customer, or to the extent that they could impact the security of the customer’s cardholder data environment.
Eventpages is able to access these details via the third party sites for the purposes or confirming payment and refunds only.
We will keep your information (such as order details, address and contact details, etc.) secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Some communications sent over the internet, such as email, may not be secured unless they are encrypted. Although we do our best to monitor and improve how we protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website via an internet or similar connection and any transmission of data to our site is at your own risk.
We will never ask for your card/bank payment details via email.
If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website, product or service please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
9. Other Sites
If you follow a link from our website, product or service to another site or service, this policy will no longer apply. We can not be held responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.